The buzz of the New Year has come and gone and the melody of Auld Lang Syne is a faint whisper in our memories. Before we get too far into the year, and maybe while you still have your resolutions posted on the mirror, we wanted to recommend 5 ChronoTips to make your life simpler. These are ideas that will give your business a head start and a dynamic edge going into the New Year
- Time cards always have the right job, and you know employees are on site when they clock-in from a Linked phone from the jobsite. It’s quick and easy to associate the site phone to the job. This is an absolute must-do if your employees are using site landline phones.
- Make employees think twice about buddy punching and enable Random Voice Verification.
- Use our new mobile app to clock in and out. If employees use cell phones to clock-in and they have smartphones, our mobile app is a better solution. GPS tracks, messaging, time cards and schedules give you and your employees increased communication abilities and access to personal schedules and worked hours.
- Empower your supervisors with the new mobile app. Smartphones are really smart. Our app can show your supervisor who is clocked in, where, what time, if employees clocked in/out at the job or not, no-shows and late employees. Supervisors can also message employees and add employees and jobs from the field.
- Stop no-shows, keep your customers happy, and get a good night’s sleep by using our scheduling and late alert tools. Get notified by text or email when you’re employees don’t clock into scheduled jobs.
Our telephony and app-based timekeeping system is a comprehensive employee management tool that can do more than just capture accurate time of your employees. Be sure to fully maximize its functionality to minimize the struggles that come with managing remote, hourly employees. Please let us know if we can help you implement these suggestions.
Stay tuned and stay in touch by subscribing to this blog or follow us on Facebook.