Simple Clock In & Clock Out
Employees can easily clock in and out from any device...anywhere.
Whether employees are required to clock in by phone call or use the mobile time clock app, the Chronotek system is quick and easy for everyone.
Mobile Time Clock App
The Chronotek App is designed to help employees easily maneuver throughout their work day.
- Clock in and out quickly and easily.
- View personal time cards and schedules to stay in touch with daily activities.
- The app can suggest the job closest to the employee’s proximity.
- Send and receive messages to guarantee that important details are communicated.
- The app uses an internal, cloud-based timer for tracking time to prevent a drained mobile phone battery. Cell data usage is minimal.
Clock In And Out By Phone Call
Employees create time cards by calling the Chronotek toll-free number from any phone.
- Simply enter employee code and job code.
- Link site phones and help employees avoid memorizing a long list of job codes.
- Enable Random Voice Verification on specific employees to prevent buddy punching.
- Employees can receive and reply to voice messages from their Chronotek supervisor.
- Caller ID is reported on time cards.
- Block unauthorized phone numbers.
- Spanish language is available.
Web Clock In And Out
Access the mobile Chronotek time tracking site from any web-enabled device to clock in and out. Employees can also view their personal time cards and schedules.
Explore the benefits of Simple Clock in & Out.
- Clock In and Out by Phone Call, Mobile App, or Web Clock
- Random Voice Verification
- Spanish Language Available
- Prevent Buddy Punching
Learn More About Our Simple Clock In & Clock Out App
Curated time tracking articles from the team at Chronotek.
How to Use a Time Clock
When it comes to keeping track of the hours your employees work, it can be easy to get lost in the influx of schedules, attendance tracking, timesheets, and payroll. Using a time clock, like Chronotek, can save you time with a web-based service that makes managing...
What is a Time Card or Timesheet
When an employer prepares to pay their employees, they refer to time cards to calculate payroll. A time card is a method for recording the amount of time an employee works. In addition to calculating payroll, employers use time cards to track attendance and...
Keep Employees from Forgetting to Clock In and Out
Whether your business uses paper timesheets, a manual time clock, or a digital time tracking app, employees will inevitably forget to clock in or out. While it is tempting to not correct minor time tracking inaccuracies or even dabble with not paying employees if they...
Unlimited punches in and out. ALL FEATURES INCLUDED.
Chronotek is just $5 per employee per month.
(plus a $14 monthly base fee)
Unlike other systems, only pay for employees who clock in and out.
Number of Employees to track
Price per Employee
|$5 x 10||$50|
|Total per Month||$64|