Do you have hourly employees who drive between job sites? You may be paying too much for travel time but don’t know what to do about it.
In a previous post, Speed Up Payday with Hassle-free, Automated Travel Time and Mileage, we introduced our travel time tracker. Travel Manager integrates with Google Maps™ to automatically capture accurate travel time and mileage. You can save up to 17 minutes on every travel trip with Travel Manager.
If your company still trusts handwritten employee timesheets for work time, travel time, and mileage information, it’s time to automate the process.
Use our employee time clock app to manage your labor and travel hours.
A Better Way to Manage Employee Work and Travel Time
- Create automatic travel time and mileage records for employees who clock out of one job and into a different job.
- Use Google Maps™ estimates for the travel time cards or use the actual clock in/out times.
- Handle unpaid lunch breaks with Travel Manager. Employees can take breaks between jobs, and you’ll pay Google Maps™ estimated time.
- Track travel time as a separate expense or apply the time to the next job.
- Compare travel and work time for each customer. Do the travel times seem high for a particular job? Look for route-efficient ways to schedule the job.
Hop In and Give Automated Travel Time a Spin
Using handwritten timesheets is like driving Jed Clampett’s jalopy around town. Hop into a new Tesla and enjoy the time and money you’ll save by automating your employee hours.
Travel Manager with the power of Google Maps™ technology gives you time, energy, and resources to conquer your other goals.
Stay tuned in and stay in touch by following us on Facebook.
Give it a test drive for free for 30 days.