Small business owners may discover a problem when searching for a clock in and clock out timekeeping system for all of their remote employees. Just about every employee timekeeping system you can find on an internet search is app-based only. What do you do with the 1/3rd or more of your workforce that doesn’t have a smartphone? The answer is a telephone clock in system.
Most timekeeping companies can’t serve that 33%. The technology and infrastructure to offer a call in clock in, clock out system is expensive to build. If you find a company that does offer a telephone clock in system, you may pay a premium above and beyond the normal charges. Those nasty add-on charges…we don’t believe in them.
Chronotek can serve all of your employees with no extra charges. We have built a comprehensive employee telephone clock in system over the course of 20 years. We have an easy and awesome mobile app. Employees can also clock in on their computers. And we offer a call in clock in system.
The call in method offers some unique advantages if employees can clock in from their job site landline phones. We capture and report the phone number they clock in from so you’ll know if they are physically on the job when clocking in and out. We also have ways to make sure they can’t clock in with any other phone. You can rest assured that if your employee clocks in, he’s actually on the job site. If landline phones are not available, employees can clock in with their cell phones. There’s a great chance we can get GPS tracks of their locations when clocking in and out.
If you are ready to save 2-6% in payroll dollars, and hours of time tediously going through handwritten time cards, we have a system that covers every one of your employees. Your search has ended.
Stay tuned and stay in touch by following us on Facebook.
Do you know how long it takes to do your jobs? As the business owner, your first job is to know how long it takes to do any particular job. The janitorial industry is a time/motion line of work; meaning the work to be done can be measured in a specific time. For instance, it takes a specified length of time to vacuum a specified area of carpet.
Some business owners actually do the jobs initially to determine how long it takes. Of course there are other factors that can make those numbers vary, but for the most part, there are good efficiency numbers that have been derived from studies of labor and materials in the cleaning business. So once you land the job you need a way to make sure the employees you put on that job actually put in the time it takes to do the job right. A telephone timekeeping system that allows you to track jobs as well as employees can be useful for these job costing numbers. Your employees clock into a job and you can see the amount of time spent on that job each month. It is a great way to determine if your job costing numbers were right.
Keep track of employees with fewer managers using the Chronotek Employee Management system. You can grow your business and keep management costs down too. Features that allow you to do more with less are the no-show alerts sent when employees do not show up to scheduled jobs, integrated voicemail where employees must listen to the message before the next clock in or out, and Mobile Chronotek that allows you to view clock in and out data 24/7 from even a cell phone.
Besides the savings you see for paying for actual time worked, you will see the benefits of overtime control, reduced payroll administration, and management assistance. Look at the testimonials – we have clients who even track students. In these times when salaries are still the largest expense it makes sense to use a timekeeping system that can help you do more.
You get the call the next day from your customer. Their security alarms went off last night. Your customer thinks your employees set it off. Do you have the proof you need when you say your employees were already gone by that time? If not, you may have to pay for the police run that was made to check the alarm status at your customer’s site. Has this happened to you? This could get costly$$$. When you use telephone timekeeping you know exactly when your employees clock in and when they clock out. You have the proof! (And unless those employees work at a bank and are planning the bank heist, you know they left the premises when they clocked out. Who sticks around a work site when they are not getting paid?) This does not have to happen to you again!
Tell prospective customers that you manage your employees with a telephone timekeeping system.
Telephone Timekeeping is a tool in your marketing portfolio – is it the Chronotek Advantage. Customers value a well-managed business.
- Why is it important to your customers that you have the Chronotek Employee Management System?
- Vacation Time on the job is one of the largest influences on quality in the service industry. Chronotek helps you know you are delivering the best quality to your customers.
- Every second counts
…Because the Chronotek system shows your employees clocking in and out, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; who is working, where they are working, and when they arrived and left.
So make a marketing portfolio – a folder with your company logo, your mission statement, your bid forms, and….the Chronotek Advantage literature.
- Industries who need to track actual time worked. – Telephone timekeeping is highly accurate. No more dispensing, collecting and adding of timecards. No more uncontrolled overtime and time card “padding” from hourly employees that can easily squeeze the profit out of anyone’s budget.
- Companies who need to track people from remote sites. – Chronotek is a licensed provider of caller id, providing the location from land-line calls. You can know employees are at the jobsite. (Track work time, sales calls, student hours, and more!)
- Seasonal industries who track employees only part of the time. – Chronotek is a pay-per-use system. You pay only for the months that you use the service. And no start-up fees! No hidden charges.
- Companies who need to improve supervisor/employee communication. – Supervisors can leave voice messages for employees with the Chronotek Integrated Voicemail. Employees are required to listen to the message at the next check in or out. At no extra charge!
- Managers who need to know their jobs are covered. – Also at no extra charge, the Chronotek system can send supervisors text message alerts when employees don’t show up to scheduled jobs, or every time employees clock in or out.
Can Chronotek help your business? Try it Free for 30-days www.chronotek.net
ChronoTek specializes in telephone time clock Web-based software for tracking employee time and attendance. Founded in 1995, ChronoTek serves clients nationwide, in Canada and Puerto Rico by providing telephone time clock software for accurately tracking employee time and attendance from any phone that can call a toll free number. ChronoTek is a licensed and legal provider of patented caller ID technology that enables companies to see the phone number from which employees call, and site location if calling from a land line. Call 1-800-586-2945 or visit www.chronotek.net for more information.
Caller-ID Technology Licensed by Sandata Technologies, Inc. under U.S. Patent Nos.
5,646,839; 5,255,183 & 5,963,912