We want to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year and thank you for making 2016 another blessed year for Chronotek. Many great small businesses across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico helped us celebrate our 20th year as their chosen timekeeping and remote employee management system. As we look forward to 2017, we wanted to reflect on 2016 and scour our blog posts for the 7 best and most helpful articles of the year.
As you enjoy some downtime this coming holiday weekend, use the ideas presented in the posts to plan and set your company goals for 2017. Some of the selections are part of a series. We encourage you to read the entire series if you have time between naps and football games.
The Magnificent 7 list is in chronological order:
- In the Building A Business series we shared our experiences in building a successful, long term company and how our lessons learned can help you. The post, Focus On Service Done Well, is well, self-explanatory.
- You should probably just read the entire series, because we think another article from Building A Business makes the magnificent 7 list. The Golden Rule details how the most valuable asset of a service-based business is its employees and suggests ways that a company can reward and keep its best workers.
- All small businesses love a tax deduction. In Tax Deduction or Tax Expense we illustrate how our automated timekeeping system is an investment that pays for itself.
- We released a new mobile app this year and yes, we wrote a series about it. If you only read one post in the series, make it this one on how your Employees Love It!
- But we can’t omit your supervisors and how the new mobile app is Making SUPERvisors!
- GPS technology is a great tool if you have off-site hourly employees. But it’s just one piece of a puzzle. In GPS Technology Is More Than A Game we explain how to best use our GPS tools for your remote staff.
- Our new Weekly Labor Cost Report was released to help you identify and Plug Your Labor Leaks. Labor is the most expensive capital layout for a service business and your business will drown if these costs aren’t monitored.
We pray that your 2017 is great and we are blessed to be a part of it. Stay tuned and stay in touch by following us on Facebook.